Technical translations are usually so specific that it is only possible to plan them and work out a charge for them if all the parameters are taken into acount. It is rarely possible to provide a generalised price quotation up-front, and reliable information can only be provided after reviewing the documentation. Do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to provide you with a provisional offer.
The following factors play an important role when we price technical translations:
- type and complexity of the text to be translated
- subject area
- potential to use translation memories and terminology databases for increased efficiency
- quantity, complexity and format of graphics, tables or other formatting, where applicable
- typesetting and layout, where applicable
- costs for software engineering and tests, where applicable